Part-Time Real Estate Receptionist
Description: Century 21 King’s Quay Real Estate Inc. is an award-winning real estate company that provides clients with the opportunity to find their dream homes and incredible business locations.
- Strive to be an affable initial contact to clients and agents by to providing exceptional customer service through phone, email, and in-person.
- Scheduling property showings for brokers and appraisers that accommodate the clients.
- Process and maintain property listings on the MLS and internal systems.
- Provide clerical support and complete ad hoc tasks to agents and clients.
- Accurately catalogue and file confidential documents, mail, and property listings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English (i.e. reading, writing, and oral communication).
- Fluency in a second language is an asset, preferably in Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Studies in business administration is an asset, but not required.
- Experience within a real estate office is an asset, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (i.e. Word and Excel).
Job Location: Markham
Job Type: Part-time employment
Job Wage: Hourly wage to be determined
Job Hours: Flexible hours - weekly hours are to be determined, typical shifts would range from 8:30am-9:30pm on weekdays or 8:30am to 5:30pm on weekends.
Job Start: As soon as possible
How to Apply: Send your resume with the subject line as “Part-Time Real Estate Receptionist Position” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Link: http://www.c21kq.com/