Century 21 King's Quay Real Estate Inc. is an award winning real estate company that provides clients with the opportunity to find their dream homes and incredible business locations.
- Strive to be an affable initial contact to clients and agents by to providing exceptional customer service through phone, email, and in-person.
- Scheduling property showings for brokers and appraisers that accommodate the clients.
- Process and maintain property listings on the MLS and internal systems.
- Provide clerical support and complete ad hoc tasks to agents and clients.
- Accurately catalogue and file confidential documents, mail, and property listings.
- Order and organize office inventory and supplies.
- Prepare deliverables to send to couriers (e.g. packages, letters, etc).
- Provide computer technical service to employees (e.g. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Anti-Virus, etc).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English (i.e. reading, writing, and oral communication).
- Fluency in a second language is an must, in either Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Must be proficient in computer literacy.
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word and Excel).
- Studies in business administration is an asset, but not required.
- Experience within a real estate office is an asset, but not required.
Job Location: Markham
Job Type: Full-Time Employment.
Job Wage: Annual Wage to Be Determined.
Job Hours: Must be available weekdays 9 am to 5 pm.
Job Start: As Soon As Possible.
How to Apply: Send your resume to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with the subject line as “Full-Time Real Estate Receptionist Position”.
Website Link: http://www.c21kq.com/